Sunday, November 29, 2009

week end

It is finally teh week end. We will have more time ot play and admire the puppies.
Now their buig game is to escape from their corner. We already found 2 puppies walking in the room yesterday . And tonight at 4.00 AM .I woke up earing a puppy screaming. I run downstrairs scared of what could happen. It was just Miss Rose . She was on the fence completelly blocked and trying to go back inside but her small feet where too far from the ground. She was crying for help of course !
Ha what a joy to sit and wait for them to come to you . They climb on you,looking for human heat. I love that !! I like to sit in the middle in pyjama and wait for them to reach me and sleep on my legs and arms . What a peacefull moment . You forget about everything around you !

This week end we also tested the special puppy solid food . We 've mixed it with special milk for puppies. Everybody seems to LOVE it !!! That's great .












Amazing to see the difference ! Now I need 2 hands to carry a puppy and it is not enough !



No comments: